& Money Management
Get My Ducks In A Row
Assist and Educate
During Life Changes
In Times of Crisis
For Maintaining Independence
and educate my clients with respect to their financial organization and
management. The goal is for the client to be able to remain fiscally fit and
independent. My services help provide
support and oversight during life changes,
in times of crisis and for
maintaining their independence. I see
the big picture
and create the steps needed to ensure a workable system.
provide personalized assistance to individuals who may be having difficulty
managing their everyday financial tasks. My
services can be short term or ongoing.
well do you know your parents' finances?
you know their wishes?
do they keep their financial records?
are their monthly expenses / income – what account(s)?
Investment accounts /credit cards /debit/auto pays /etc.
can you pay their bills if necessary? Have they shared codes or put you on
Sometime the hardest person(s) to work with are the ones that we are related
I can help bridge this gap. I
understand that one solution does not fit every situation.
take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences.
enables me to tailor a program that maximizes the client's comfort level.
- Prepare an overview of the current status of income and expenses;
- Simplify and organize finances;
memberships and obligations;
- Work with individuals at their comfort level;
- Budget development or re-evaluation;
- Manage paper and mail;
- Help organize bill paying, including closing out obsolete
- Review and reconcile bank and credit card statements;
- Oversee and monitor all insurance;
- Set-up access limitations to funds at your specific direction; and
- Help gather, sort and organize materials for tax filing.
Free Needs Assessment